Plenty to see and do in the snow
As well as fun and action on the piste, there are plenty of other ways to enjoy winter in the Nassfeld region.
Winter activities include:
- 80 km of cross-country skiing trails (easy to difficult), high-altitude cross-country trails
- 55 km of winter hiking trails
- 5 toboggan runs, of which 3 floodlit
- 7 km² of natural ice rinks at Weissensee & Pressegger See lakes
- horse-drawn carriage rides
- spa and beauty treatments
- ski mountaineering and snowshoe hiking
- ...and more!